"rowHIIT" 20 Minute Sessions of High Intensity Interval Training Now Available
Rowing is a full body, non-weight bearing exercise for everyone.
Anything Can Be Fun if You Do It With
The Right Attitude!
Rowing Basics, Terminology & Form
Video Links and Instruction Materials
Rowing provides full-body, non-weight bearing, calorie screaming workouts with ease.
It is incredibly fun and adaptable to participants of all fitness levels and abilities.
Check out this great video
OUR "SAFE SPACE" CORE VALUES:
1) Do the right thing all of the time.
2) Always create realistic expectations.
3) Take responsibility for outcomes.
4) Be honest & responsive to client concerns.
5) Treat All clients with respect.
6) Do not exaggerate expected results.
7) Program design is based on science and fact and is appropriate for the individual's abilities.
If you are here, then you have taken that first, most important step to living a healthier, happier life. Together, we can achieve your goals in ways you never even dreamed.